Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's Your Favorite Song on Your Beats by Dre Headphones?


Monster Beats by Dr Dre headphones must be the best headphones ever for listening to music! As a music fan, I believe you have owned at a pair of Beats by Dre headphones.

I owned a pair of Beats Pro Headphones by Dr. Dre (Red and White) and a pair of white Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones. I bought them two month ago, from www.highdiscountshop.com, only $199.00 for Beats Pro and $168 for Beats Studio free shipping to my front door. They are very good quality. A very good deal, isn't it?

I use my Beats Pros or Beats Studio for listening to music specifically made for the Beats studio headphones, artists such as Eminem, Chris Webby, and Drake. What's your favorite song on your Beats by Dre headphones?

Now I walk with my Beats Pros or Beats Studio on all the time. They look nice/stylish when you wear them around your neck when you're not using them. I believe that I cannot ever see myself listening to music with any other type of headphone after these.

Next, let's share my reviews on Beats Pros and Beats Studio:

Beats by Dr. Dre Studio - First of all the sound quality is great, crystal clear with a booming bass. Second, I don't hear any leakage. And finally we get down to the price. The studio beats are in my opinion the best choice. They have more colors than any other model, the sound is better than the mixr's and the solos (HD or non). I've tried the many kinds of Beats by Dre headphones on at the apple store before my purchasing on highdiscountshop.com.

$169.00 Beats By Dr. Dre Studio Headphones (White) Free Shipping
http://www.highdiscountshop.com/beats-studio-headphones-white-p-48.html



Beats Pro Headphones by Dr. Dre - Unlike the Beats Studio, the Beats Pro are made for Club DJ use and therefore are built to withstand the type of abuse a mobile DJ would put them through. The frame of the headphones are made of solid aluminum that in no way bends or flexes. Unlike some other headphones I have used, the Beat Pro still feels strong when the earcups are extended or flipped up. This is because even the extender piece is made of solid metal. Only time will tell if the electronics hold up but I can say with complete certainty that the frames of the Beats Pro is practically indestructible.

$199.00 Beats Pro Headphones by Dr. Dre (Red And White) Free Shipping
http://www.highdiscountshop.com/beats-headphones-white-p-112.html



Tailor made for....just about everyone! Especially for R&B or Hip-Hop music fans! Let's enjoy the Beats by Dre world!

No comments:

Post a Comment